There are several ways to improve your mobility, both as prevention and as treatment when your muscles are in need of some tender loving care. In order to stay in good shape and prevent injury, it is important to maintain your flexibility. Focusing on this is a great way to keep your body more youthful and age more slowly.
Improve Your Mobility & Flexibility … Reduce Joint & Muscle Pain
Here are eight ways you can improve your mobility and flexibility while reducing joint and muscle pain:
1) Stretch Daily. One of the first things you should consider in regards to mobility improvement is to make stretching a regular part of your lifestyle. Take time to stretch at the end of every day, in order to keep your flexibility rather than slowly losing it.
3) Hydrate With Plenty of Water. In order to go through a full range of motion, your body needs hydration and plenty of it. Be sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, and even more if you exercise.
4) Eat the Right Food. You can maximize your body’s ability to become more flexible if you are consuming the proper nutrients that you need. Focus on a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats and watch your body’s flexibility improve immensely. Protein repairs muscles tissue that has been damaged.
5) Consider Appropriate Supplements. Vitamins B and C increase the elasticity of cell walls. Taking a zinc supplement whenever you are dealing with inflammation is wise, as zinc concentrates in the area of inflammation, leaving your body susceptible to a shortage if you do not replace it.
6) Change Your Oil. Not the oil in your car … but the oil you are consuming. Some fats build up your body, and others tear it down. Trans fats are harmful and cause inflammation, which strips the body of mobility. Cod liver oil is a healthy oil and helps cartilage not to break down as fast as usual, which makes it beneficial for health and healing of your joints.
7) Take An Epsom Salt Bath. When your muscles are sore, pour 1-2 cups of Epsom salts, depending on your body weight, in a hot bath. The hot water will help blood flow to the sore muscles as your body absorbs the magnesium and puts to use its muscle relaxing effect.
8) Benefit From A Massage. This is an enjoyable way to help reduce joint and muscle pain, while increasing mobility. Massage brings circulation to muscles, and helps alleviate pain and damage.
By putting these suggestions into action, you should be able to improve your mobility and notice a positive difference in your flexibility. By working towards better mobility, you will see improvements in many areas of your health in a short time.